1. Japan has historically been the destination for actors looking to stealthily make big ad bucks
It’s apparently also where they love the comedic talent of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
5. England is where a contemplative Jeff Goldblum was considered an authority on beer
6. George Clooney and John Malkovich teamed up to pitch Nespresso in Europe
7. Even master painter Salvador Dali got into the international ad game
In 1968, Dalí filmed this bizarre French television ad for Lanvin chocolates.
9. And film legend Orson Welles slurred his way through a Japanese whiskey ad
10. This collection of rare ads was inspired by SodaStream’s commercial they wouldn’t let you see during the big game. It’s been making the rounds on YouTube…
Can you guess why?