3. These bills.
4. That the PPA will ruin your day…
Not taking any chances
6. That your family will want to see the historic stuff.
It’s a bell with a crack in it.
9. These rats who enjoy dining at your favorite restaurant.
10. That you’ll run out of alcohol on a Sunday.
Or forget to stock up before the holidays.
11. That you might get shot while ordering drunk food in North Philly.
Worth the risk
12. That you might get mugged and/or shot on your way to class.
Philly is home to the two most dangerous schools in the country.
14. The structural integrity of your apartment building.
Who knows when the next micro earthquake will strike.
21. That too many people will discover how amazing it is to live here.
And your rent will skyrocket.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.