3. These bills.
4. That the PPA will ruin your day…
Not taking any chances
6. That your family will want to see the historic stuff.
It’s a bell with a crack in it.
9. These rats who enjoy dining at your favorite restaurant.
10. That you’ll run out of alcohol on a Sunday.
Or forget to stock up before the holidays.
11. That you might get shot while ordering drunk food in North Philly.
Worth the risk
12. That you might get mugged and/or shot on your way to class.
Philly is home to the two most dangerous schools in the country.
14. The structural integrity of your apartment building.
Who knows when the next micro earthquake will strike.
21. That too many people will discover how amazing it is to live here.
And your rent will skyrocket.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›