3. These bills.
4. That the PPA will ruin your day…
Not taking any chances
6. That your family will want to see the historic stuff.
It’s a bell with a crack in it.
9. These rats who enjoy dining at your favorite restaurant.
10. That you’ll run out of alcohol on a Sunday.
Or forget to stock up before the holidays.
11. That you might get shot while ordering drunk food in North Philly.
Worth the risk
12. That you might get mugged and/or shot on your way to class.
Philly is home to the two most dangerous schools in the country.
14. The structural integrity of your apartment building.
Who knows when the next micro earthquake will strike.
21. That too many people will discover how amazing it is to live here.
And your rent will skyrocket.
- A large object discovered Wednesday on the coast of the island of Réunion belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour yesterday afternoon. Local authorities are investigating the incident.