1. Icebreakers: The most evil way to get to know people.
Relativity Media / Via mrwgifs.com
2. Not being able to remember where you recognize someone from.
20th Century Fox / Via gifboom.com
3. Waving back at someone and realizing they weren’t waving at you.
Warner Bros. / Via olgasneedadollar.tumblr.com
13. Watching a film with your parents when a sex scene appears.
Comedy Central / Via media.giphy.com
17. When your friend makes you watch a funny YouTube video that turns out not to be funny.
Fox / Via media.giphy.com
18. Having a hot waiter/waitress serve you.
Fox / Via whosthatgirl-itsjess.tumblr.com
19. Meeting a friend’s new girlfriend/boyfriend.
Scott Free Productions / DreamWorks / Via img.pandawhale.com
20. Laughing really loudly and it turns into a snort.
Fox / Via agiantsheep
22. Falling or slipping in front of a group of strangers.
AMC / Via media.giphy.com
23. Sitting next to a stranger on the bus.
Universal Pictures / Via phoebetonkin-gifhunter.tumblr.com
24. Daydreaming and realizing you’ve been staring at someone by accident.
25. When you’re alone with someone you don’t know.
Universal Pictures / Via media.giphy.com
26. Starting a sentence five times and continually getting interrupted.
Walt Disney / Via media.giphy.com
29. Hanging out with your friends and then bumping into their friends.
NBC / Via gifboom.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.