1. Overly positive people are your biggest pet peeve.
Especially morning people and “always look on the bright side of life” thinkers.
2. People tend to build things up causing you to be constantly disappointed.
3. Change isn’t always a good thing.
It’s not a good thing at all, actually.
5. You are constantly making references to obscure artists and songs from the past.
9. Any place where people exist is terrible for you.
10. Weird facts are brought up in every conversation.
11. Your sense of humour is an acquired taste.
12. You find it hard to remember the actual sayings so you change it to suit you.
13. You have accepted the fact that you are who you are, whether you like it or not.
14. Your comfort zone is the only thing that matters.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›