1. First and foremost, start the party (duh).
Black Eyed Peas, “Let’s Get It Started”
Andrew W.K., “Party Hard”
Pitbull, “Don’t Stop The Party”
Rihanna, “Please Don’t Stop the Music”
Ke$ha, “Tik Tok”
3. Make sure everyone is having a good time. NO MATTER WHAT.
Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen, “Good Time”
LMFAO, “Party Rock Anthem”
Black Eyed Peas, “I Got a Feelin’”
Just don’t go full Rebecca Black and piss everyone off.
Miley Cyrus, “Party in the USA”
Maroon 5, “Moves Like Jagger”
5. Don’t worry if you’re not feeling great.
7. Don’t be angry, be FIERCE.
Cee-lo Green, “Fuck You”
Lady Gaga, “Telephone”
Britney Spears - Til The World Ends
8. Because at the end of the day, partying is and has always been about YOU.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰