1. First and foremost, start the party (duh).
Black Eyed Peas, “Let’s Get It Started”
Andrew W.K., “Party Hard”
Pitbull, “Don’t Stop The Party”
2. And don’t forget to give the DJ a shout out.
Madonna, “Hey Mr. DJ”
Rihanna, “Please Don’t Stop the Music”
Ke$ha, “Tik Tok”
3. Make sure everyone is having a good time. NO MATTER WHAT.
Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen, “Good Time”
LMFAO, “Party Rock Anthem”
Black Eyed Peas, “I Got a Feelin’”
Just don’t go full Rebecca Black and piss everyone off.
4. Alright, you’re doing good, how are your moves?
Real 2 Reel, “I Like to Move It”
Miley Cyrus, “Party in the USA”
Maroon 5, “Moves Like Jagger”
5. Don’t worry if you’re not feeling great.
6. If you gotta get political, get political.
“Gangnam Style” was actually a scathing takedown of Seoul’s wealthiest neighborhood.
7. Don’t be angry, be FIERCE.
Cee-lo Green, “Fuck You”
Lady Gaga, “Telephone”
Britney Spears - Til The World Ends
8. Because at the end of the day, partying is and has always been about YOU.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›