2. She recorded an original song entitled, “What If We Are Just Like You? (Shannon And Lisa’s Song)” for her niece and her fiancee.
4. Is she not the coolest?
Gray told Gay Star News that she doesn’t consider herself an activist, but she “gets goddamn mad by narrow-mindedness and prejudice and crazy stuff.” When her niece and fiancée heard the song, they called it the “best wedding gift ever” and asked her to perform it at their reception in August.
5. Listen to the whole song:
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.