1. L.A. Galaxy soccer player Robbie Rogers tweeted this photo today along with the note “Thanks for including me” :
2. The note, written by Rogers’ teammate, Landon Donovan, reads: “Saturday after the game, mandatory night out… players only (no wives, girlfriends, boyfriends or side pieces).”
Michael Kovac / Getty Images for Macy’s
Seriously guys, no side pieces.
3. For further reading: How To Take A Shower In The Presence Of A Gay Athlete
Sarah Karlan is the associate LGBT editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Sarah Karlan at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?