1. L.A. Galaxy soccer player Robbie Rogers tweeted this photo today along with the note “Thanks for including me” :
2. The note, written by Rogers’ teammate, Landon Donovan, reads: “Saturday after the game, mandatory night out… players only (no wives, girlfriends, boyfriends or side pieces).”
Michael Kovac / Getty Images for Macy’s
Seriously guys, no side pieces.
3. For further reading: How To Take A Shower In The Presence Of A Gay Athlete
Sarah Karlan is the Deputy LGBT Editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Sarah Karlan at email@example.com.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›