4. These 20-somethings, all from musical backgrounds, formed their own quartet just under a year ago:
5. The boys put their own spin on the music of Mozart, Vivaldi, and popular top 40 hits.
6. Because a cross-over between Kelly Clarkson and Mozart is exactly what your missing in your life.
7. Let’s meet the band.
11. Oh, and this guy with the biceps is second violinist Christopher Marchant:
18. They started out in Provincetown, MA, but soon sold out shows in New York City.
19. Now the group will be traveling across the country spreading their beautiful music.
20. Now, listen to them turn Britney Spears into a symphony classic:
Read more about the boys on their website.
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›