4. These 20-somethings, all from musical backgrounds, formed their own quartet just under a year ago:
5. The boys put their own spin on the music of Mozart, Vivaldi, and popular top 40 hits.
6. Because a cross-over between Kelly Clarkson and Mozart is exactly what your missing in your life.
7. Let’s meet the band.
11. Oh, and this guy with the biceps is second violinist Christopher Marchant:
18. They started out in Provincetown, MA, but soon sold out shows in New York City.
19. Now the group will be traveling across the country spreading their beautiful music.
20. Now, listen to them turn Britney Spears into a symphony classic:
Read more about the boys on their website.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.