1. New York State has launched a brand new tourism site for the LGBT community:
2. Naturally, we had to check it out right away:
3. The website is so overwhelming, it’s hard to know where to start.
5. WHAT is this guy so jazzed about?
Tourism? New York State? Who knows!?
6. And then, this crazy loud video auto-plays as soon as you open the page:
7. Here, have a taste for yourself:
8. What is that song? It sounds like we should be all boarding the Love Boat:
9. The site covers all the different aspects of tourism, using the most awkward stock images available:
11. To say they took the rainbow theme and ran with it would be an understatement:
12. No seriously, they crammed a rainbow in there at every opportunity:
13. Even the side-bar menu couldn’t escape the glory that is the rainbow:
Sarah Karlan is the associate LGBT editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Sarah Karlan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.