1. In honor of National HIV Testing Day, Emory University has released new national data on the AIDSVu website:
2. The campaign hopes to not only educate, but encourage people of all ages to “Take the Test, Take Control.”
3. The site features the first and only interactive national HIV mapping tool available.
4. AIDSVu’s mission? To make HIV prevalence data widely accessible and locally relevant.
5. The interactive maps show the latest HIV-related data for 18 U.S. cities by ZIP code or census tract:
7. You can compare other factors, such as poverty level or availability of health insurance:
9. Statistics are also available on other sexually transmitted diseases by state:
Data for the state of New York:
Data for the state of California: