1. Remember when Robbie Rogers made history as the first ever openly gay major league soccer player?
2. Or, were you so distracted by his good looks and charm that the only thought running through your head was…
3. PLEASE BE SINGLE.PLEASE BE SINGLE.PLEASE.
4. Thankfully, in an interview MTV Act asked the question for us all:
6. *world holds breath*
8. Don’t everyone jump at once.
9. We imagine Robbie has a few qualifications for his future beau:
14. Must love coffee dates:
15. Must be adorable with children:
16. And, most importantly, must accept that Robbie will always love his dog more than you.
In the interview Rogers also discussed his journey as an openly gay athlete, a new campaign he’s working on about homophobia, and other important things so WATCH IT.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.