1. Swedish model Erika Linder has already mastered the art of modeling both men’s and women’s clothing.
Her Twitter reads, “I have too much imagination to just be one gender.”
2. And now, the new campaign from Swedish label Crocker by JC Jeans Company has her doing both – at the same time.
3. Your eyes aren’t playing tricks on you. That’s Erika Linder (looking fine) on the left and the right.
4. In Crocker’s “Whatever” campaign video, the transformation happens right before your eyes.
6. “By starring Erika as the model for both male and female styles, we want this collection to inspire creativity and confidence as we set out to break new boundaries within the fashion industry,” reads the campaigns webpage.
7. It’s hard to say which style she looks better in.
9. Watch the full video:
10. Don’t miss out on more hotness in the behind-the-scenes footage:
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›