When film producer Stephanie Danan and screenwriter Justin Kern launched a line of luxe fashion essentials named Co, they decided to present each new collection with a short film. This film accompanies the Co Spring 2013 collection.
In the film a lesbian couple (played by Marisa Tomei and Elodie Bouchez) enter mediation in an effort to split up their possessions. It’s half lesbian drama and half clothing advertisement, well played Co.
4. Bonus? Aubrey Plaza plays a hipster at a dog park:
5. Aubrey Plaza hitting on Marisa Tomei at a dog park?
6. Watch it here:
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›