2. They’re just “Mamming.”
3. “Mamming” is the “act of laying your (clothed) boobs on a flat surface.”
Like a table, bench, countertop, wall, couch, etc.
4. Odds are, any women you see doing this are participating in the #Mamming project, which hopes to inspire women to take action with early detection — specifically mammograms.
5. In the project’s launch video, actress Erin Daniels shows you how it’s done:
6. Such form is to be expected from a pro like her.
8. The campaign hopes to take away the awkwardness associated with getting a mammogram.
13. And if at first you don’t succeed…
15. Happy Mamming!
16. Check out the project’s Instagram page and don’t forget to tweet your own #mamming photo.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›