2. They’re just “Mamming.”
3. “Mamming” is the “act of laying your (clothed) boobs on a flat surface.”
Like a table, bench, countertop, wall, couch, etc.
4. Odds are, any women you see doing this are participating in the #Mamming project, which hopes to inspire women to take action with early detection — specifically mammograms.
5. In the project’s launch video, actress Erin Daniels shows you how it’s done:
6. Such form is to be expected from a pro like her.
8. The campaign hopes to take away the awkwardness associated with getting a mammogram.
13. And if at first you don’t succeed…
15. Happy Mamming!
16. Check out the project’s Instagram page and don’t forget to tweet your own #mamming photo.
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›