2. They’re just “Mamming.”
3. “Mamming” is the “act of laying your (clothed) boobs on a flat surface.”
Like a table, bench, countertop, wall, couch, etc.
4. Odds are, any women you see doing this are participating in the #Mamming project, which hopes to inspire women to take action with early detection — specifically mammograms.
5. In the project’s launch video, actress Erin Daniels shows you how it’s done:
6. Such form is to be expected from a pro like her.
8. The campaign hopes to take away the awkwardness associated with getting a mammogram.
13. And if at first you don’t succeed…
15. Happy Mamming!
16. Check out the project’s Instagram page and don’t forget to tweet your own #mamming photo.
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›