My love for OITNB is completely gone if there's no Alex Vause. Give me hot shot lesbian drug kingpin or I'm gone. #dramatic
1. In case you missed it, Laura Prepon will only grace our screens for one episode of Orange Is The New Black in the upcoming season.
2. Which subsequently lead to something best described as a complete melt-down by avid fans:
Implosion of Pipex.
6. Because, after all, this turn of events can only be described as an absolute tragedy.
7. It was hard not to fall for Alex’s charm throughout season one and we were confident she would stay in our lives for a long time to come.
8. How can she simply abandon this ship — as if that first season meant nothing?
10. Who will bestow upon us all those valuable life lessons?
11. After all, who else can turn the sweatpants and wife-beater combo into a casual/chic enemble?
12. And it’s doubtful anyone else will perfect the art of rolling up sleeves JUST so:
13. At the heart of this tragedy is the loss of those beautiful eyes.
Regardless of various opinions concerning her eyebrows — she had facial expressions down to a science.
14. Those eyes, with which she gave the strongest side-eye that ever side-eyed:
15. Maybe the most dire of problems; all the Vause merch we now don’t know what to do with.
I bought those thick-rimmed glasses on sale, I can’t take them back!
18. Or hold her hand when she is feeling alone and vulnerable (which is all the time).
20. Not to mention, the huge gaping plot hole left behind— who will be her big spoon!?
It’s an important job!!