1. Last night, Jon Stewart discussed the constant coverage of out NFL player Michael Sam as he prepares for a possible upcoming season with the St. Louis Rams.
2. On Tuesday, ESPN SportsCenter aired a segment that focused not on Sam’s football prowess – but his shower habits.
3. ESPN has since issued an apology for the cringe-worthy reporting.
5. The segment cuts to correspondent Samantha Bee, and she reports that, “In fact, he hasn’t been getting naked around them at all.”
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›