1. Two-time Oscar winner Jodie Foster has married photographer and actress Alexandra Hedison, Foster’s rep confirms to BuzzFeed.
2. The couple, who has reportedly been dating since last summer, tied the knot this past weekend, E! Online was the first to report.
No details about the ceremony have been released, but a source told E! last fall, “They’re totally in love.” Foster has two children from a previous relationship with Cydney Bernard, with whom she split in 2008.
3. You might recognize Hedison from her role as Dylan Moreland on Showtime’s The L Word.
4. And because she also dated Ellen DeGeneres for nearly three years in the early 2000s.
5. Looks like Foster can’t make speeches like this anymore:
6. Congratulations to the newlyweds!
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.