1. Two-time Oscar winner Jodie Foster has married photographer and actress Alexandra Hedison, Foster’s rep confirms to BuzzFeed.
2. The couple, who has reportedly been dating since last summer, tied the knot this past weekend, E! Online was the first to report.
No details about the ceremony have been released, but a source told E! last fall, “They’re totally in love.” Foster has two children from a previous relationship with Cydney Bernard, with whom she split in 2008.
3. You might recognize Hedison from her role as Dylan Moreland on Showtime’s The L Word.
4. And because she also dated Ellen DeGeneres for nearly three years in the early 2000s.
5. Looks like Foster can’t make speeches like this anymore:
6. Congratulations to the newlyweds!
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.