1. Jane Lynch and her wife of three years, Dr. Lara Embry, have announced they are separating:
2. Lynch told People magazine, “Lara and I have decided to end our marriage. This has been a difficult decision for us as we care very deeply about one another. We ask for privacy as we deal with this family matter.”
3. The couple has been married for three years:
Lynch, 52, and Embry, 44, met in 2009 and married on Memorial Day in 2010 in Sunderland, Mass. Lynch was a step-mom to Embry’s daughters, Haden and Chase.
4. Needless to say, this is unhappy news.
6. And there will be plenty of feelings to sort through:
7. Everyone is doing their best to keep it together:
Jane lynch and her wife are getting divorced i officially no longer believe in love
oh no, Jane Lynch couldn’t make it work â€” how the fuck am I suppose to? D-I-V-O-R-C-E.
jane lynch is getting divorced, I just found out. now that has RUINED MY DAY. I loved them together…
10. Was it just a year ago they were happily taking selfies together?
11. Although we may not understand, we have to hope it’s for the best.
12. And we are all here for her in this difficult time:
All my love goes out to @janemarielynch during this dificult time of her life. The roar of the aplause is a message of love to you, always.
Sending love @janemarielynch ‘s way. Such a difficult thing to go through wish you both well.