1. Jane Lynch and her wife of three years, Dr. Lara Embry, have announced they are separating:
3. The couple has been married for three years:
Lynch, 52, and Embry, 44, met in 2009 and married on Memorial Day in 2010 in Sunderland, Mass. Lynch was a step-mom to Embry’s daughters, Haden and Chase.
4. Needless to say, this is unhappy news.
7. Everyone is doing their best to keep it together:
Jane lynch and her wife are getting divorced i officially no longer believe in love
oh no, Jane Lynch couldn’t make it work â€” how the fuck am I suppose to? D-I-V-O-R-C-E.
jane lynch is getting divorced, I just found out. now that has RUINED MY DAY. I loved them together…
10. Was it just a year ago they were happily taking selfies together?
12. And we are all here for her in this difficult time:
All my love goes out to @janemarielynch during this dificult time of her life. The roar of the aplause is a message of love to you, always.
Sending love @janemarielynch ‘s way. Such a difficult thing to go through wish you both well.
14. Because our favorite Jane is a happy Jane:
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵