1. When it comes to LGBT celebrities in 2013, we saw a wide variety of coming out moments including flashy magazine covers, grand speeches, and subtle tweets.
2. But, to be frank, no one did it as eloquently as the out women of 2013.
3. Basketball player Brittney Griner came out just before she was drafted into the WNBA.
5. And she reminded us what true self-confidence looks like.
6. Actress Maria Bello wrote a personal essay about her relationship with another woman.
9. Raven-Symoné made a big statement with a simple tweet.
11. And, simultaneously, reminded us why we love her so much.
12. At the 2013 Golden Globe Awards, Jodie Foster gave a coming out speech as multifaceted as she is.
14. She touched upon how difficult it can be to come out while in the spotlight.
15. Actress Michelle Rodriguez kept it real, as always, when discussing her bisexuality.
17. You can count on her to tell it like it is.