2. Following the fall of Prop 8, E! asked Harris in an interview if a wedding was in the near future. He responded with:
Certainly, we have children and marriage is an appropriate thing to do [as] a part of their well being, so I’m sure it will be inevitable—and awesome! […] We’re about to move to New York so it’s a tricky situation […] I don’t know if it would be an east coast or west coast thing.
3. Hear that? Let the planning begin!
4. As we all know, NPH has a flair for the, well, dramatic:
5. If there was ever a prime opportunity for a tasteful dance number down the aisle, this is it:
6. Just think of all the different creative entrances that could be made:
8. Have you even STARTED to consider the possible love serenades he could perform for David?
9. Consider the drunken speeches at the reception:
14. Think of all the emotions:
17. Their wedding could be perfectly understated and absent of any crazy theatrics.
- Early New Hampshire primary exit polls show independent voters are split between Republican and Democratic candidates 🇺🇸
- Civil rights attorneys filed a lawsuit seeking a court order for footage of the fatal shooting of Jamar Clark in Minneapolis.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰