Meet Ilana Glazer: One half of Comedy Central’s Broad City and about-to-be owner of your heart.
1. It’s not hard to see why everyone is falling for this nearly-mythical and actually perfect human being.
3. She has a super positive outlook on the future of humanity…
7. And wouldn’t you know it, the real-life Ilana is EVEN COOLER.
10. Her selfie game is TIIIIGHHHT.
11. Naturally, she has a healthy appreciation for vats of hazelnut goodness.
12. Or really any large vat of food.
13. As an alum of NYC’s UCB theater group, she is hilarious even when unscripted.
“Improv is the only belief system I’ve ever experienced that directly works on how to be. Just how to be. It teaches you how to act and it gets you down to your core choices, choices you would have made as a kid,” says Glazer.
14. She is unbelievably talented – tackling more serious projects like it’s not big deal.
She showed off her serious acting chops in How To Follow Strangers, which took home top honors at the L.E.S. film festival in 2013.
15. She truly believes in putting everything out there when she performs.
“I like having absolutely no fourth wall. I think the more vulnerable on stage you are, the more captivating the performance,” says Glazer.