Meet Ilana Glazer: One half of Comedy Central’s Broad City and about-to-be owner of your heart.
1. It’s not hard to see why everyone is falling for this nearly-mythical and actually perfect human being.
3. She has a super positive outlook on the future of humanity…
7. And wouldn’t you know it, the real-life Ilana is EVEN COOLER.
11. Naturally, she has a healthy appreciation for vats of hazelnut goodness.
13. As an alum of NYC’s UCB theater group, she is hilarious even when unscripted.
“Improv is the only belief system I’ve ever experienced that directly works on how to be. Just how to be. It teaches you how to act and it gets you down to your core choices, choices you would have made as a kid,” says Glazer.
14. She is unbelievably talented – tackling more serious projects like it’s not big deal.
She showed off her serious acting chops in How To Follow Strangers, which took home top honors at the L.E.S. film festival in 2013.
15. She truly believes in putting everything out there when she performs.
“I like having absolutely no fourth wall. I think the more vulnerable on stage you are, the more captivating the performance,” says Glazer.
16. If you haven’t seen her web series Chronic Gamer Girl, YOU’RE ACTUALLY NOT LIVING RIGHT NOW.
17. She is pretty much the light and the way, an inspiration to us all.
18. She is living proof that hard work (and being a really kick-ass human being) can lead to accomplishing ALL YOUR DREAMS!
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?