1. BBC America’s sci-fi smash Orphan Black features several genetically identical clones, so it seems impossible to just pick out one of them as the best.
3. After conducting extensive research* and making many observations – a very solid conclusion has been reached.
*Research, meaning hours of binge watching Orphan Black.
4. Bottom line: Cosmia Niehaus is the best clone on Orphan Black.
5. Let’s reflect on our initial findings:
6. At first glance Cosima is loyal, dedicated, and impossibly passionate about her work.
7. Although she is in the midst of earning her PhD, she isn’t above using some non-technical terms every now and then.
8. In fact, despite her borderline genius intelligence – this woman stays humble.
11. Bonus: Her amazing taste in music.
Orphan Black co-creator Graeme Manson posted this playlist for a glimpse at the evo-devo clone’s musical preferences.
12. *checks notes* Cosima is intelligent, down-to-earth, and incredibly charming.
13. And then we have the obvious, er.. well.. physical characteristics. LOOK at her face, please.
16. Her smile, have you seen it? It is the smile of an angel ( if angels were human genetic clones).
17. *checks notes once more* Yes, it would seem she is clearly superior.
Not just anyone can pull off white girl dreads.