1. BBC America’s sci-fi smash Orphan Black features several genetically identical clones, so it seems impossible to just pick out one of them as the best.
3. After conducting extensive research* and making many observations – a very solid conclusion has been reached.
*Research, meaning hours of binge watching Orphan Black.
4. Bottom line: Cosmia Niehaus is the best clone on Orphan Black.
5. Let’s reflect on our initial findings:
6. At first glance Cosima is loyal, dedicated, and impossibly passionate about her work.
7. Although she is in the midst of earning her PhD, she isn’t above using some non-technical terms every now and then.
8. In fact, despite her borderline genius intelligence – this woman stays humble.
11. Bonus: Her amazing taste in music.
Orphan Black co-creator Graeme Manson posted this playlist for a glimpse at the evo-devo clone’s musical preferences.
12. *checks notes* Cosima is intelligent, down-to-earth, and incredibly charming.
13. And then we have the obvious, er.. well.. physical characteristics. LOOK at her face, please.
16. Her smile, have you seen it? It is the smile of an angel ( if angels were human genetic clones).
17. *checks notes once more* Yes, it would seem she is clearly superior.
Not just anyone can pull off white girl dreads.
21. As smart and rational as she tends to be, she often gets dragged around by her heart.
22. She is a bit of a romantic, which makes her all the more perfect. It’s never been so obvious.
23. But – for the sake of our research –let’s get an opinion from actress Tatiana Maslany.
25. All these observations seem to support our original hunch: Cosima is the best clone.
- Iran's parliament approved a nuclear deal with six other world powers, including the U.S. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›