You’re settled in for the evening and looking for the perfect movie to watch.
But how can you tell if your flick of choice has just the right amount of lesbian for you?
The right amount, meaning as much as possible.
Please take note of these helpful signs to watch for:
1. First, are you looking in the “Gay and Lesbian” section of Netflix?
If not, go there.
Now, look for the following cliché movie posters:
5. Bonus: Combining the last two categories together in one glorious image.
Level of gayness: Your first Tegan and Sara album.
6. The always popular “chilling on the floor,” because apparently furniture was so last year.
Level of gayness: Cut-off cat tank tops.
7. Intense - dare we say menacing - staring.
Level of gayness: Owning more than one U.S. Women’s Soccer jersey.
Does the movie you selected have most of these things?
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks and climbing on the trains. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect behind last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›