1. Ellen page doesn’t smile a lot…
2. …but she will for her new co-star Brit Marling.
3. The two share a kiss in their new film The East, which opens May 31.
The movie is a thriller with a complicated plot, but we don’t know what it is because all we heard was “kiss”.
4. It all goes down during a game of spin-the-bottle, and, well….you can guess where the bottle lands.
Marling said the cast were so comfortable with each other that they just began spinning and kissing with no real set script. She added, “It was amazing because nobody knows where the bottles going to land or what people are going to ask.”
5. Mhmm, I’m sure you didn’t MEAN to land on her.
6. It was an accident, obviously.
7. Well played, ladies.
8. Check out the trailer:
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›