1. When it came time for the Natasha Frost to toss the bouquet at her wedding earlier this month, she decided to do things a little differently.
2. She passed the bouquet to her sister, Nitara Frost, and her partner of seven years.
Nitara and her partner exchanged vows seven years ago, but cannot be legally married in their state of Minnesota. Natasha hopes that the law is passed later this year so they can celebrate her sister’s wedding in the same way she celebrated her own. She urged everyone to contact their lawmakers and let them know that “this is really important for families in Minnesota.”
3. See it for yourself:
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›