1. Toledo Station in Naples, Italy
3. Dante station in Naples, Italy
4. Olaias station in Lisbon
5. Puhung Station in Pyongyang, North Korea
7. Metro Center station in Washington, D.C.
9. Staromestska station in Prague, Czech Republic
10. Narvskaya station in Saint Petersburg
12. Metro station in Kiev, Ukraine
14. Solna station in Stockholm, Sweden
17. Kungstradgarden station in Stockholm, Sweden
18. Komsomolskaya station in Moscow, Russia
21. Westfriedhof station in Munich, Germany
23. Baker Street Station in London, England
Outside the Marylebone Road exit, a large statue commemorates Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s ficticious detective who, in the novels, resided at 221B Baker Street.
27. Central Park station in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Complete with flowers and waterfall.
28. City Hall Station in New York City, NY
This station isn’t actually in use, but it is open to the public to admire one of New York’s hidden treasures.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.