1. Toledo Station in Naples, Italy
3. Dante station in Naples, Italy
4. Olaias station in Lisbon
5. Puhung Station in Pyongyang, North Korea
7. Metro Center station in Washington, D.C.
9. Staromestska station in Prague, Czech Republic
10. Narvskaya station in Saint Petersburg
12. Metro station in Kiev, Ukraine
14. Solna station in Stockholm, Sweden
17. Kungstradgarden station in Stockholm, Sweden
18. Komsomolskaya station in Moscow, Russia
21. Westfriedhof station in Munich, Germany
23. Baker Street Station in London, England
Outside the Marylebone Road exit, a large statue commemorates Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s ficticious detective who, in the novels, resided at 221B Baker Street.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.