1. Toledo Station in Naples, Italy
3. Dante station in Naples, Italy
4. Olaias station in Lisbon
5. Puhung Station in Pyongyang, North Korea
7. Metro Center station in Washington, D.C.
9. Staromestska station in Prague, Czech Republic
10. Narvskaya station in Saint Petersburg
12. Metro station in Kiev, Ukraine
14. Solna station in Stockholm, Sweden
17. Kungstradgarden station in Stockholm, Sweden
18. Komsomolskaya station in Moscow, Russia
21. Westfriedhof station in Munich, Germany
23. Baker Street Station in London, England
Outside the Marylebone Road exit, a large statue commemorates Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s ficticious detective who, in the novels, resided at 221B Baker Street.
27. Central Park station in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Complete with flowers and waterfall.
28. City Hall Station in New York City, NY
This station isn’t actually in use, but it is open to the public to admire one of New York’s hidden treasures.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›