1. This weekend, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie tied the knot in France with a small, private ceremony.
2. In a 2006 Esquire interview, Pitt stated, “Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able.”
3. In 2011, Pitt appeared on Ellen and declared he wouldn’t get married to his lady “until everyone in this country had the right to get married.”
4. Pitt told The Hollywood Reporter in 2012, “We made this declaration some time ago that we weren’t going to do it till everyone can. But I don’t think we’ll be able to hold out. It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot.”
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›