In a strange Facebook message posted this morning the viral video star of the “Bed Intruder Song”, Antoine Dodson, announced he was no longer gay and that he is, ” the True Chosen Hebrew Israelite descendant of Judah.” He concludes, “Hate me if you must, bash me if you must, I won’t break, do what you will, for this is my calling.”
I have to renounce myself, I’m no longer into homosexuality I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and… http://t.co/2034H2N11M— Antoine Dodson
4. In another message he claims that all the “flamboyant pictures” of himself are over a year old:
5. Last night he tweeted:
If you’re going to call me a fag call me the true chosen Hebrew Israelite fag. Label me with respect.— Antoine Dodson
6. Many fans remain skeptical that this is actually Dodson, suggesting instead that his Facebook has been hacked:
7. TMZ reported:
“FYI — the Hebrew Israelies (also known as the Black Israelites) believe they are the descendants of the ancient Israelites … but they don’t consider themselves as “Jewish.” They also believe in Satan.”
10. Update — May 3rd, 5:05 p.m.: TMZ has short interview with Antoine.
TMZ: “Do you believe homosexuality is a choice?”
Dodson: “I feel like homosexuality is put on people at early ages the things we see and hear and what’s exposed to us.”
TMZ: “How do you feel about sex with women?”
Dodson: “Sex with women is not new to me. It was fun. I did get enjoyment out of it. I was hurt by a woman as a teen.”
TMZ: “Do you think homosexuality can be ‘cured?’”
Dodson: “I believe when you get a certain age, you feel different about things and things change, you begin to want more.”
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.