1. “Bridget Jones’s Diary” (2001)
Bridget Jones may start out with a tub of Ben and Jerry’s but she winds up with the charming Mr.Darcy.
2. “When Harry Met Sally” (1989)
No explanation needed. Harry lets loose an adorably dorky speech and gets to seal the deal with a kiss.
3. “Holiday” (1938)
What could be more charming than Carey Grant and Katherine Hepburn? Nothing.
4. “The Godfather:Part II” (1974)
It may not be the most romantic flick, but even this mob classic has a hidden New Year’s smooch!
5. “About A Boy” (2002)
Evidently lying about having a son gets you a kiss.
6. “New Year’s Eve” (2011)
Snagging the award for kiss with the biggest age gap, Zac Efron lays one on Michelle Pfeiffer just as the ball drops.
7. “Sex And The City: The Movie” (2008)
Some New Year’s Eve kisses are just among friends and that’s better than no kiss at all…right?
8. Honorable Mention: “The O.C” New Year’s Kiss
Sparkles and magic.
9. The best New Year’s kiss that never happened.
In the 1960’s film ” The Apartment ” you never get to see Jack Lemmon and Shirley Maclaine kiss at midnight. Instead she delivers the famous line….