1. Closed shower curtains (and the murderer waiting on other side).
You walk into the bathroom and instantly feel the need to check….just in case.
3. Falling down that space in a spiral staircase.
It may not be probable, but just the thought is enough to make your stomach hurt.
4. Long underground tunnels.
It will end soon….I know it will.
5. Walking over sidewalk grates and cellar doors.
Who checks those things for safety? And unfortunately, it does happen.
7. Every single species of bird.
Fluttery and shifty animals are not to be trusted, Hitchcock taught us well.
8. Becoming convinced there is someone in the trunk of your car.
Blast music and check your rear-view every five minutes.
9. Touching dryer lint.
Out of all the weird things you have to touch in your life, we could all do without this strange substance.
10. Swimming in dark water.
Sharks,man. So what if this is a land-locked lake, it could still happen.
11. Elevators in general.
Not to mention how much worse this feeling is in a overly crowded elevator. Deep Breaths.
12. Driving under a height limit bar.
Even if you know you will make it…what if you dont?
13. Open closet doors.
The smaller the space of the opening, the more fear it instills in your heart.
14. Finding a spider in your shoe.
Check every time, all because of that ONE time.
16. Believing your arm will never regain feeling after it goes numb.
Why is it taking so long…. it shouldn’t be taking this long right?
17. Or that the novocain will NEVER wear off.
The dentist said an hour or two…but you are starting to get freaked out. Plus you want to eat that sandwich.
18. Driving behind one of these bad boys.
One too many action movies perhaps.
19. Getting a charley horse the second you step off the treadmill.
Even if you ate a banana that day.
20. The possibility of a friend from the sewer ending up in your toilet.
Thankfully, extremely unlikely.
21. Consuming expired food.
Even if it’s just a day over, that’s one day too many for you.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.