1. Whenever possible, increase your daily productivity by multitasking.
2. Understand that sometimes being a good friend means being brutally honest.
3. In life, it’s best to expect the unexpected.
4. But don’t judge someone until you’ve stripped down naked in their front lawn.
8. …because everyone’s got their thing and variety is the spice of life!
11. Stop making assumptions — this can get you into trouble*.
*Or you could be spot-on accurate.
13. Never ever miss an opportunity to use a pun.
17. Never stop striving to be the absolute best you can be.
19. Accept that failure is sometimes progress in disguise.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›