1. If you are going through a tough time, you know she would be there for you.
2. Bad day? BFF Pinoe would put that smile back on your face…
3. She would laugh at all your corny jokes.
4. As your BFF, she would never judge you.
Out loud anyway.
5. The only thing she would love more than you is her country.
6. It’s something everyone secretly wishes for:
Former US Men’s player Jimmy Conrad would do anything for Rapinoe’s friendship.
9. Because she is cool with sharing, usually.
10. She would try on some of your stuff too.
But you’re BFFs so…it’s cool.
11. If you went out, she would dance like this just to make YOU look good.
12. If anyone tried to mess with you, she would have your back.
16. …or just spend a day at the ballpark.
17. You would do everything together! That’s what best friends are for.
18. And, obviously, she gives the best hugs.
The high hop:
The up on top:
The overly aggressive power hug:
The double dip:
19. Let’s face it, if you can’t BE Rapinoe…you might as well be her BFF.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›