So, let’s take some medicine:
5. Don’t get us started on the glasses:
9. She overcame personal insecurity:
In an interview Michelle confessed, “I’m not formally trained and I had serious performance stage fright. I kept my singing to the confines of my shower and car, while doing the dishes, and in my basement, but I would burst out crying if anyone asked me to sing.”
She is adorable throwing off stereotypes and rejecting labels like a BAMF:
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸