Singer Michelle Chamuel is the most adorable thing that’s ever hit The Voice. Ever.
She tried out for the show once before, and failed to advance. But this Monday she will compete for top prize in the season finale.
Usher said she was, “Medicine for the world.”
(And then took a super adorable photo with her mom).
So, let’s take some medicine:
3. One time she challenged Usher to a push-up contest:
She lost, but won our hearts.
5. Don’t get us started on the glasses:
8. She made “Usher and Michelle” sock puppets… need we say more?
This is all too much.
9. She overcame personal insecurity:
In an interview Michelle confessed, “I’m not formally trained and I had serious performance stage fright. I kept my singing to the confines of my shower and car, while doing the dishes, and in my basement, but I would burst out crying if anyone asked me to sing.”
10. And of course, besides having the voice of an angel, she is always perfectly adorable:
She is adorable while trying to rip off her pleather shirt:
She is adorable while dropping it low:
Chamuel says of her signature move, “It’s on the high notes, it’s actually for breath support.”
She is adorable throwing off stereotypes and rejecting labels like a BAMF:
She even looks adorable even when you can’t see her face:
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›