1. Things started to go very wrong very quickly this afternoon when the Lib Dems Twitter account tweeted out extracts from a speech given by Nick Clegg.
2. Eventually it sheepishly issued a correction.
3. Then, although the account was just extracting from Clegg’s speech, it read as if it was having an identity crisis.
5. And finally the Liberal Democrats Twitter account tweeted this gem, which has 150 retweets as of writing.
6. But before everyone gave up, the Labour Party’s press account made sure it reminded Twitter of this Lib Dem fail from September last year.
7. And people following everything on Twitter had a pretty good time of it.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›