1. Expectation: Finishing exams will be a joyous occasion.
20th Century Fox / Via leftphalange.tumblr.com
Reality: Most underwhelming feeling ever.
Image Entertainment / Via weird5cience.tumblr.com
2. Expectation: You’ll start getting really fit and be happy doing it.
(If you do go to the gym, it’ll only be to watch TV because you can’t afford one.)
FOX / Via christainkute1.tumblr.com
4. Expectation: You’ll start reading all the books you’ve wanted to read for ages.
Walt Disney Animation Studios / Via fadingchildhoodmemories.tumblr.com
5. Expectation: You’ll take a road trip. Go abroad. Travel!
Paramount Pictures / Via jeithepeterpan.tumblr.com
Reality: You remember that you have a massive debt.
FOX / Via liburgerty.tumblr.com
6. Expectation: You’ll go to at least one summer festival.
Reality: You remember that you can’t be bothered to be around new people. You’ve already met everyone you want to know.
Borderline Amazing Productions / Via leftphalange.tumblr.com
7. Expectation: You be able to write all those job applications you’ve been putting off because you’ve been “revising”.
Universal Studios / Via darnarita.tumblr.com
Reality: You spend more time perfecting your foam creations. Hey, it might help you get a barista job…
8. Expectation: You’ll finally go out and let your hair down, and it’ll look like this.
Village Roadshow Pictures / Via tumblr.com
9. But in all honesty, life after exams is pretty relaxed.
FOX / Via leftphalange.tumblr.com
10. And after weeks of this:
Siraj Datoo is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›