38. The Proud Family Movie (August 12, 2005)
Evil peanut clones? A dance battle? This movie was a little out there, but with a family like the Proud’s, nothing is ever normal!
37. The Thirteenth Year (May 15, 1999)
Every family has their share of secrets, right? After growing scales on his thirteenth birthday, Cody discovers that his birth mother is a mermaid. Who knew becoming a teenager could be so complicated?
36. Mom’s Got a Date with a Vampire (October 13, 2000)
Remember that time Sabrina’s aunt went on a date with a vampire, and Lizzie McGuire’s dad helped catch him?
35. Pixel Perfect (January 16, 2004)
Using technology designed by his father, Roscoe creates a holographic lead singer for his friend Samantha’s band. Does this technology actually exist?!
34. The Even Stevens Movie (June 13, 2003)
The Stevens are led to believe that they’ve won a dream vacation to an island in the middle of the Pacific. Little do they know, they’re being watched by the whole world on a secret hidden camera show! This movie doesn’t even begin to compare to the show, but it still provided lots of laughs!
33. Halloweentown High (October 8, 2004)
Marnie and her friends from Halloweentown return to the mortal world so they can have a ‘normal’ high school experience. Even though this film wasn’t half as good as the first two, it is still Halloweentown!
32. Go Figure (June 10, 2005)
In order to be coached by renowned Russian figure skating coach Natasha Goberman, Katelin must join the hockey team so she can receive a scholarship to the elite private school. Who knew ice skaters could be so mean?
31. Now You See It… (January 14, 2005)
A TV show searches for the the country’s best young magician, but not everything is what it seems.
30. The Ultimate Christmas Present (December 1, 2000)
Best friends Allie and Samantha steal a weather machine from Santa Claus in hopes of creating a snow day. Soon after, the machine breaks causing an out-of-control snowstorm. So that’s where snow comes from?
29. Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (September 3, 2010)
Who wouldn’t want to spend another summer with the Jonas Brothers?
28. Quints (August 18, 2000)
Jamie’s used to getting all of her parents attention, so her world is turned upside down when her mother announces she’s having quintuplets.
27. Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (August 28, 2009)
Fans FINALLY got to witness the Wizard Competition to see which Russo kid would become the Family Wizard!
26. Kim Possible Movie: A Sitch in Time (November 28, 2003)
Remember that time Kim Possible’s twin brothers grew up and looked like THIS?!
25. Phantom of the Megaplex (November 10, 2000)
Rumor has it that the megaplex is haunted by a “phantom”, who was trapped inside the old movie theater that was demolished! It’s like Phantom of the Opera, but for kids!
24. The Cheetah Girls 2 (August 25, 2006)
Galleria, Chanel, Dorinda and Aqua are back as they travel to Spain to take part in a music festival. Why are all The Cheetah Girls songs so darn catchy?!
23. Double Teamed (January 18, 2002)
Based on the lives of professional Basketball players Heidi and Heather Burge, this film tells the story of two high school twins who develop a love for basketball. Double Teamed taught us to never give up on our dreams!
22. Motocrossed (February 16, 2001)
After her twin brother breaks his leg, Andrea secretly poses as him to win the big motocross race. This movie proved girls could do everything that boys can!
21. Get a Clue (June 28, 2002)
When their teacher goes missing, fashionista Lexy joins forces with her rival Jack to find out what happened. Did people really dress like this?
20. Gotta Kick It Up! (July 26, 2002)
With no one to coach the school dance team, new teacher Ms. Bartlett agrees to take over and help whip this group of misfits into winners. These girls were FIERCE!
19. The Luck of the Irish (March 9, 2001)
After finding out he’s a leprechaun, Kyle must battle for a gold charm to keep his family’s luck.
18. Under Wraps (October 25, 1997)
After accidentally setting a mummy free, Marshall, Gilbert and Amy must race to get him back to his resting place by midnight or else he’ll turn to dust!
17. Smart House (June 26, 1999)
After Ben wins a fully automated dream house in a competition, the house, Pat, starts to develop a mind of its own. Raise your hand if you were afraid that one day your house would turn mean like Pat did!
16. Alley Cats Strike (March 18, 2000)
East and West Appleton have an intense sports rivalry. They’ve gone head to head against each other in just about every sport imaginable until East Appleton proposes bowling. Now it’s up to a group of misfits to win the Mighty Apple trophy. Bazinga! We spy a young Kaley Cuoco.
15. Johnny Tsunami (July 24, 1999)
Fearing his son won’t take anything but surfing seriously, Johnny Kapahaala’s father moves the family from sunny Hawaii to snowy Vermont.
14. Zenon: The Zequel (January 12, 2001)
Zenon (and our favorite catch phrase) returns! This time around Zenon is being contacted by aliens and it’s up to her to convince everyone to help save them.
13. Don’t Look Under the Bed (October 9, 1999)
Remember when scary movies were actually scary? After being blamed for pranks she didn’t do, Frances seeks the help of an imaginary friend who says the Boogeyman is behind everything.
12. Camp Rock (June 20, 2008)
Who wouldn’t want to spend a summer with the Jonas Brothers circa 2008?!
11. Cadet Kelly (March 8, 2002)
Friendship, family, rifle and close order drill routines (?!), Cadet Kelly had it all!
10. Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension (August 5, 2011)
After Phineas and Ferb discover that Perry is a secret agent, they join him on a grand adventure in another dimension to stop the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
9. Rip Girls (April 22, 2000)
When Sydney revisits her homeland of Hawaii, she develops a closer relationship to her father, finds a new hobby, meets new friends and learns the truth about her mother.
8. The Cheetah Girls (August 15, 2003)
Four best friends aim to take the world by storm with their music. Admit it, you still have some Cheetah Girls songs on your ipod!
7. Brink! (August 29, 1998)
When Andy “Brink” Brinker discovers his family is in financial trouble, he decides to join his rival skate gang Team X-Bladz, a group of sponsored skaters. Admit it, you secretly wanted to be apart of the Soul-Skaters!
6. Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century (January 23, 1999)
After getting in trouble once again, 13 year old Zenon is sent to Earth and must adjust to her new surroundings. Zenon also taught us how to be a proper fangirl!
5. Halloweentown (October 17, 1998)
PREACH! After finding out that she is a witch, Marnie and her siblings must journey to their grandmother’s hometown, Halloweentown, in order to save it.
4. The Color of Friendship (February 5, 2000)
If you’re from Africa, why are you white?
3. Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge (October 12, 2001)
The Cromwells are SO cool! In this film they must split their time between the real world and Halloweentown, since the real world has been taken over by monsters.
2. High School Musical (January 20, 2006)
Troy and Gabriella discover their love of music and set out to break their high school’s status quo.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›