1. *NSYNC Was Chris’s Idea
Turns out, Chris is the mastermind behind *NSYNC - Chris approached Joey and JC. JC then approached Justin, who then approached Lance. BAM.
2. Justin and JC knew each other from the Mickey Mouse Club…
…along with Britney Spears, Ryan Gosling, Kerri Russell, Christina Aguilera, and more.
3. Lance’s mom almost didn’t let him audition
When Lance’s mom first got the call about the audition for *NSYNC, she said “no.” It took a phone call from Justin’s mom to convince her.
4. There are 2 versions of I Drive Myself Crazy
The US version features Chris on lead vocals, while the UK version features JC.
5. Up until last night, The Star-Spangled Banner was the first and last song *NSYNC ever performed together
Before last night, *NSYNC hadn’t performed since they sang The Star Spangled-Banner at their Challenge for the Children charity basketball game in 2004.
6. No Strings Attached is actually a symbol of *NSYNC’s freedom from evil manager, Lou Pearlman
This was their first album produced post-Lou Pearlman. It sold 2.4 million copies in the first week and today, still holds the record for one-week sales in the US. EAT THAT, LOU!
7. Lance wrote a book
Lance wrote a tell-all memoir about *NSYNC, the whole “Lou Pearlman” debacle, almost going to space, and coming out to the world via People Magazine. You can read all about it in the Out of Sync ebook!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!