1. The Mortal Instruments: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Take a page from Clary & show the other Mundanes how it’s done with this look from the cover of City of Lost Souls, book 5 in Cassandra Clare’s Mortal Instruments series. Get the book and get the look.
This perfect look for fall is inspired by the second book in The Arcana Chronicles, Kresley Cole’s YA series about the human counterparts of the 22 Tarot Cards in the Major Arcana. Get the book and get the look.
Inspired by the cover of Mothership (think Juno with aliens), you can add the toy gun & pillow to give you the perfect baby bump for Halloween or go without the props for a kickass space-inspired outfit. Get the book and get the look.
It’s hard not to want to look like the girl on the cover of the first book in a new series by bestselling author Lauren DeStefano. And that cuff that echoes the branches on the cover! Get the book and get the look.
For a night out in New 2 (a reimagined New Orleans), take a page from Kelly Keaton’s The Wicked Within & wow the crowd as a descendent of Medusa, accessorized with snake-y jewelry & a mask for the masquerade! Get the book and get the look.
If you’re looking for something a bit more “party goth,” get this look inspired by the inside cover of Precious Blood with smokey eyes, a killer heel & a touch of goth with a rosary. Get the book and get the look.
12. Now I’ll Tell You Everything by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
You grew up with Alice. So why not celebrate the final book with this look inspired by the cover? A floral print, some light makeup, & stylish Oxfords that keep things casual with a touch of dressy! Get the book and get the look.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›