1. Australia’s best tabloid has reached Peak NT News.
2. The story features tourist Andrew Paice’s photos of notorious 5.5m Northern Territory crocodile Brutus snacking on a bull shark in the Adelaide River.
3. Brutus regularly entertains visitors aboard Adelaide River crocodile cruises. He is rumoured to have lost one of his front legs in a shark attack.
Rex USA / Katrina Bridgeford / Rex
4. Tourists in Darwin were impressed.
5. Readers agreed that the story was almost perfect.
6. And that the NT’s crocs are the best on the planet.
7. Do yourselves a favour folks, follow the NT News.
8. Particularly for potentially lifesaving advice if you’re planning a visit to the Northern Territory.
Simon Crerar is founding editor of BuzzFeed Australia and is based in Sydney.