1. Australia’s best tabloid has reached Peak NT News.
2. The story features tourist Andrew Paice’s photos of notorious 5.5m Northern Territory crocodile Brutus snacking on a bull shark in the Adelaide River.
3. Brutus regularly entertains visitors aboard Adelaide River crocodile cruises. He is rumoured to have lost one of his front legs in a shark attack.
4. Tourists in Darwin were impressed.
5. Readers agreed that the story was almost perfect.
6. And that the NT’s crocs are the best on the planet.
7. Do yourselves a favour folks, follow the NT News.
8. Particularly for potentially lifesaving advice if you’re planning a visit to the Northern Territory.
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›