2. You need to talk to someone who will actually listen.
I’m all ears.
3. No one’s laughing at your jokes.
You crack us up!
4. You spend too much time in bed.
What’s wrong with that?
5. You just can’t motivate yourself today.
Let’s go for a walk instead.
6. You’ve been feeling so lonely lately.
I’ll keep you company.
7. Everyone thinks you’re crazy.
“Those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch
8. You feel guilty about something but can’t bring yourself to tell anyone.
Write it down - it’s easier.
9. You hate how you look in glasses.
I think they make us look smart!
10. You feel like the Black Sheep of the family.
Be brave and make yourself proud.
11. You’re finding it harder to do the things you could do in the past.
“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” -
12. People make fun of how you like to dress.
Look fabulous, FEEL fabulous.
13. All you seem to do is work.
Take the afternoon off and have some fresh air with me!
14. All of your friends are bigger than you.
Good things come in small packages.
15. What you want seems out of reach.
Good things come to those who wait.
16. Being called cute is getting really tiring
17. You don’t think you’re photogenic.
If everybody looked the same, we’d get tired of looking at eachother.
18. There’s always someone on your back.
They’re just jealous of what you have.
19. You’re the only one not invited to the party.
Throw your own party.
20. Someone is forcing you to change your style.
Give them the stink eye.
21. You have unruly hair.
At least you can put a hat on yours.
22. You can be selfish at times.
It’s never too late to show you’re sorry.