1. The Overlook Hotel: The Setting For Our Story
2. Meet The Torrence Family: Jack, Wendy, and their son Danny
They will be the inn keepers during the winter of the Colorado hotel.
3. It Has A Huge Hedge Maze
4. Jack Is A Writer And Is Suffering From Writers Block
7. Strange Stuff Happens Here And Danny Has Seen It
As a result of the previous caretaker Mr. Grady killed his wife, his twin daughters, and himself or is there something more to this place?
10. Danny Has An Imaginary Friend In His Finger And Can Telepath Which Is Called ‘The Shining’
This will come in handy later on
Dick Hollaran, the head cook, talked to Danny about his power of telekinesis which he also possesses.
12. The Infamous And Mysterious Room 237
14. Jack Investigates Room 237 Because Danny Said A Woman Attacked Him (Not Alone?)
WTF Is Going On At This Place!?!!?!?!?!
18. Jack Starts Going Crazy
20. Jack, The Recovering Alcoholic, Goes To The Bar
A ghost bartender or an imaginary bartender named Lloyd becomes his friend.
23. Jack Meets Mr Grady
Mr Grady tells Jack that he must kill his family and tells Jack that ‘He’s always been the care taker’ of the hotel.
26. Wendy Realizes That Jack Is Now Insane
35. Jack Is Locked In The Walk In Pantry By Wendy
He tells her that the snowcat’s transmission is cut (by him). Soon, he is let free by Mr Grady
46. As Wendy Escapes She See’s The Ghosts
48. Wendy and Danny Escape; Danny Uses ‘The Shining’ To Call Dick For Help
It Didn’t Help.