Finally, somebody has spoken the truth.
Mark Cuban may have won an NBA title last year, but he could end up with more praise for giving Skip Bayless the ether.
Let’s recap the evisceration:
- Cuban debunks the notion of players caring about what Bayless says.
- Cuban attacks the myth that winning just comes down to “wanting it more” or “playing harder.”
- Cuban probes Bayless on what Dallas did to quell LeBron James in the 2011 NBA Finals, and Bayless has little to say once defensive schemes are on the table.
- Cuban delivers a meta-criticism of the media’s tendency to boil all explanations down to obvious generalities.
A virtuoso performance, all around.
Cuban’s spiel also served as wish fulfillment for those who wanted to see Bayless put in figurative stocks. This was an excellent moment of television in rebuttal to a horrendous television personality.
From Bleacher Report
2. I’m Sure That He’s Really Concered About What They Had To Say
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›