1. Just getting out of bed for your first day back at work can be a struggle
3. And inevitably it’s raining all January. Cheers, British weather!
4. Concentrating at work is difficult when you’re worried about money.
5. And once you get back home the first bills of the New Year are waiting for you. It can feel pretty overwhelming.
8. In fact, 1 in 5 of us haven’t opened a scary looking bill and 1 in 8 of us throw them straight in the bin without opening!
9. But don’t worry, when times are tough it’s good to know you’re not alone. Keep calm…
11. Or tell a friend about Shelter’s online advice and #passiton - sharing is caring right?
12. Shelter’s helpline advisers are a friendly bunch. They’re the ones who answer your calls on housing problems.
13. And they’re super busy - 470 people call the helpline every single day.
14. But they offer brilliant advice, helping thousands of us hang on to our homes.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Senior staff at the Clinton Correctional Facility in upstate New York were placed on administrative.