2. Though if you’re a guy, you may have felt a little like this:
8. And everyone on campus can rattle off the names of your alma mater’s most influential alumni.
Tennessee State University
Yep, even this guy.
15. But you still dropped hundreds of dollars getting ready for homecoming week — before even buying tickets to the events.
It was worth it.
17. …where you quickly learned that the best part of the football game was the band.
20. If it was the latter, you then spent hours waiting for them to perform on the yard.
21. And then that night, when you went to a party, no one could dance because the neophytes wouldn’t stop strolling.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝