1. It Was Written By Rob Thomas - Yes That Rob Thomas
And the movie has some hints of the witty Veronica Mars writing we love
2. It Introduced Us To A Young Adrian Grenier - Pre Entourage Fame
3. It Strengthened Our Love For Melissa Joan Hart
In her Sabrina The Teenage Witch Fame Days
4. The Movie Tells It How It Is!
Take That She’s All That, 16 Candles, 10 Things I Hate About You and the rest.
Yes - I do understand they fall in love at the end.
5. It Has Some Terrible Late 90’s Fashion
Yes that is colored sunglasses that match their shorts
Yes this is cute - but not at all appropriate for school
6. It Turns The Tables On The Traditional Make Over
Yes for once its the guy
8. It Sums Up In One Scene How We All Feel During A Break Up
9. It Taught Us The “Art” Of War When You Are A Girl
Alicia DeGasario: Hey Kathy. Have you been over to Brad’s?
Kathy: Yeah, it’s nice.
Alicia DeGasario: Weird huh? His family seems so normal. You’d never guess they belonged to one of those doomsday cults.
Kathy: A - Are you serious?
10. It Shows You That Even That Even The Nice Guy Can Get The Girl
And reinvent himself when he goes to college. Go Designated Dave
11. Cheerleaders Don’t Have To Wear The Same Thing
Seriously has every other TV show and Movie been lying to me?
12. Its Ok For You Yo Be Yourself At All Times
Nicole at the club getting jiggy with it
Miss Dee Vine - Who lost the weight, dyed her hair, got contacts and changed her own name. But realised it didn’t make you happy
13. It Has The Best Theme Song Ever - From Britney In Her Prime
Press play and enjoy - you know you want to