1. You realize that you have to apply for internships.
2. You start to consider your options
There are just too many. Why does the choice have to be so haaaard?
3. And suddenly, it hits you like this:
You know EXACTLY what you will do!
4. So you start writing.
And your motivation reaches an all time high.
5. You develop a healthy level of self-esteem.
7. And you feel oh so good about it.
Show them. ‘Cause haters gonna hate anyway.
8. There is only one thing left do: Wait.
Which is the worst step of all.
10. Tears might flow.
And I’m not talking about the pretty ones.
11. You will turn to friends for advice.
They know what you need to hear.
12. You finally receive the answer.
Already? This is way too soon! I’m not ready yet!