1. Look at this “Home & Gardens” centerfold- WAIT A MINUTE.
THAT’S YOUR HOUSE.
2. Are you really going to say you DON’T want to spend a week curled up on this couch?
The same couch that has known the shape of your head and exactly how you fluff your pillow since before you can remember? THIS COUCH?
3. And while the hotel may have a massive amount of movies and games for you to rent…
…they don’t have your save files, or that obscure tv show you love that ran for one season.
4. Besides, you’ve got a lot to catch up on before you get back to school.
You’ll have plenty of time when you’re not doing body shots off of strangers’ stomachs.
5. And good luck finding a restaurant that’s got fried chicken AND potato gnocchi on the same menu.
Or whatever other weird dish only your mom knows you love.
6. Cancun’s pools may have Carson Daly, but you know what your parents’ backyard DOESN’T have?
7. Exotic nightlife scenes are pretty hit or miss. You already know what to avoid in your hometown.
8. And the only thing better than meeting a sexy one night stand at a spring break bar…
…is walking into your old haunt and seeing your high school bully working the taps.
And James Franco:
Seen here in Spring Breakers. Seriously.
10. And at home, there’s no danger of getting markered up if you pass out on the couch.
There IS a significant risk of getting tucked in, though.
11. Do you want your break to start with this…
12. Your bed is a way better place to spend a morning…
…than “wherever the hell you end up”.
April 2011 spring break at Discothek Fun Factory in Wildeshausen, Germany.