1. This climbing wall from Burning Man in Oakland, California.
2. A Christmas tree with decorations in South Park Slope, Brooklyn.
3. These three baseball diamond light poles (and 11 others) and two sets of bleachers in Dallas.
4. A 25-pound wild pig in Hawaii.
5. Toilets in Portland, Oregon.
6. A big pacu fish from Toms River, New Jersey.
7. Partially composted horse manure in San Francisco.
8. A 1980s X-ray machine in Albuquerque.
9. A slightly used Lady Gaga bow wig in New Orleans.
10. These four cheerleading trophies and one cheerleading medal in Boston.
11. A trampoline in Frisco, Texas.
12. “Sex board games and stuff” in Boston.
The “stuff” being a Valentine’s Day teddy bear, two Valentine’s Day buttons, and a pair of silk men’s boxers. The collection can be dropped off “daytime at the public for safety reasons”.
13. This “rainforest starter kit” in Philly.
15. This spa tub in L.A.
16. A horseback riding lesson in New Orleans.
17. This above-ground pool in San Antonio, Texas.
18. This big leaf in Alaska.
Don’t worry, they have “all the mounting hardware.”
19. This “mask thing” in Chicago.
20. Bags of leaves in Denver.
21. 10 used restaurant booths in Denver.
22. The music of Roy Orbison, in Philly.
23. This 4’ x 8’ wall mural made of soda cans in Austin, Texas.
24. The opportunity to do pro bono tree-removal service in Baton Rouge.
25. The opportunity to do pro-BANANA tree-removal service in Baton Rouge.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›