1. This climbing wall from Burning Man in Oakland, California.
2. A Christmas tree with decorations in South Park Slope, Brooklyn.
3. These three baseball diamond light poles (and 11 others) and two sets of bleachers in Dallas.
4. A 25-pound wild pig in Hawaii.
5. Toilets in Portland, Oregon.
6. A big pacu fish from Toms River, New Jersey.
7. Partially composted horse manure in San Francisco.
8. A 1980s X-ray machine in Albuquerque.
9. A slightly used Lady Gaga bow wig in New Orleans.
10. These four cheerleading trophies and one cheerleading medal in Boston.
11. A trampoline in Frisco, Texas.
12. “Sex board games and stuff” in Boston.
The “stuff” being a Valentine’s Day teddy bear, two Valentine’s Day buttons, and a pair of silk men’s boxers. The collection can be dropped off “daytime at the public for safety reasons”.
13. This “rainforest starter kit” in Philly.
15. This spa tub in L.A.
16. A horseback riding lesson in New Orleans.
17. This above-ground pool in San Antonio, Texas.
18. This big leaf in Alaska.
Don’t worry, they have “all the mounting hardware.”