2. Galactic Commander was your leader, and you’d follow her anywhere.
3. Spot was your bro and faithful sidekick, and always stood (floated) by your side.
You’d do anything to save him, even face off against Trash Alien himself!
4. Speaking of which, “Trash Alien” is the greatest name for a bad guy in the history of bad guys.
6. Nothing teaches you to take math more seriously than continuously crashing your space ship.
The crash that leads the team to the Lost City in Episode II: The Secret of the Lost City.
Over and over again.
The crash that starts their monkey adventure in Math Blaster Ages 9-12.
OK, it was easier than “lim x –> 5”, but it still wasn’t a cakewalk. You learned some freakin’ math, or you got destroyed by negatrons.
8. On that note, negatrons were the perfect henchmen.
Gooey, gross, faceless, and always in stock for stomping.