2. Galactic Commander was your leader, and you’d follow her anywhere.
3. Spot was your bro and faithful sidekick, and always stood (floated) by your side.
You’d do anything to save him, even face off against Trash Alien himself!
4. Speaking of which, “Trash Alien” is the greatest name for a bad guy in the history of bad guys.
6. Nothing teaches you to take math more seriously than continuously crashing your space ship.
The crash that leads the team to the Lost City in Episode II: The Secret of the Lost City.
Over and over again.
The crash that starts their monkey adventure in Math Blaster Ages 9-12.
OK, it was easier than “lim x –> 5”, but it still wasn’t a cakewalk. You learned some freakin’ math, or you got destroyed by negatrons.
8. On that note, negatrons were the perfect henchmen.
Gooey, gross, faceless, and always in stock for stomping.
11. Nothing was better than the feeling of solving one of the Maze Craze rooms.
13. You used math to turn a city into a SPACESHIP in “Episode II: The Secret of the Lost City”.
14. And you used math to save adorable baby flying monkeys in “Math Blaster Ages 9-12”.
15. Your math homework instructions were NEVER this straightforward:
16. It taught you other important lessons, like to recycle, even in space.
17. And to never trust crazy-eyed ghost men who live in abandoned space-canyons.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›