1. “You Dropped a Bomb On Me” by The Gap Band
Thematically relevant, and a massive jam. You dropped the mom bomb, and now they’re singing about it.
2. “Super Freak” by Rick James
Yes, MC Hammer’s “Can’t Touch This” uses the opening riff, with “Can’t touch this!” right after, which would be perfect for a victory dance. But the “Can’t touch this” is implied when “Super Freak” is used for a victory jam, and MC Hammer is no Rick James.
3. “Get Off” by Foxy
Perfect if the mom reference was about their mom having sexual relations with someone(s).
4. “The Price Is Right” Theme song by Robert A. Israel
Especially great because it starts at the good part. No waiting for the intro to finish up to dance your way to victory!
5. “Let It Whip” by The Dazz Band
Skip to the chorus!
6. “Sanford and Son” Theme Song by Quincy Jones
Great old school victory music. Try making up your own lyrics!
“That’s what she said/ When they lined up for your mom!
During Greek week/She has mad skillz they are da bomb!”
Bonus: It’s by Quincy Jones!